Tuesday 19 March 2013

Breakthrough...

Feel like such a geek tonight! I've been working on my uni assignments allll day and I've taken about 94385745678 million notes! And I can finally say I'm feeling confident about the work I've done and my revision is going gooood.. it's almost too good to be true!

Alsoooo I've finally come up with an idea for my dissertation aswell! I'm actually a little excited about starting it! (geeky I know!) but hey ho... better to be excited about it that to dread it I suppose :D (I'll get back to you when I'm in the middle of writing it and hating my life!)...

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to my work as I'm up early in the morning to go into town with my mam and spend some money I don't have :D! but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

cyaa honeyzzz
Aly
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment