Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Big Move...

Works been going well yay! Not as bad as i thought it was going to be. Turns out I was extremely nervous for nooooo reason at all! Its all great and everyone is sound.

But the better news is that I move into my new uni flat tomorrow wooooo!! Eventhough I can't be bothered with actually moving everything in hah, it's just effort and I'm knackered! My room at home is sooo bare and empty it so strange :(!

Still excited though! Just can't wait until everything's moved in and I can chill over the weekend then have a full week of work next week to get myself some money to blow over the freshers weeks at uni! Eventhough I'll be working everyday over that week aswell :(! Not too bad though because my shifts start at 4 so lots of recovery time during the day :D!

All exciting and happy, makes a nice change hah!! Yippeeeeee :D

I'll keep you guys updated on the move and what not..
Ciao
Aly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment