Sunday 19 August 2012

Packing...

Wellllll... that was easier than I first expected, although I was right about taking more clothes than I need! I have about 5 extra outfits just incase. Better to have more than you need than to have not enough I say. Although I've probably forgotten to pack the most important things even though my case is bulging, lets just say it's a good job there was an extension bit on it otherwise i'd be in trouble! I'm only away for 3 days and have about 4 pairs of shoes packed and its guaranteed ill just wear converse all weekend because they're so comfy and forget about my others, typical! I'll go more into my outfits when I'm back home because I don't even know what I'm gonna wear for what yet so that should be interesting tying to decide. Ill probably get changed about 3 times before I leave the hotel but never mind ey...

I've tried to keep my handbag down to a minimal amount of things because I'll obviously be carrying it around London with me and I don't want it to weigh 10 tonne like it normally does otherwise I'll most probably break my poor shoulder! Wish I had a snazzy backpack thing to carry about with me, I may have to pop into town and mooch in Primark, they usually have cute bags that are only cheap. Anyway back to what I decided what to put in my bag...
This is some of the stuff I narrowed it down to soooo far,, knowing me I'll end up with 5 times this amount before I leave the house tomorrow but hey hooo, a girls gotta be prepared for everything!
Upto now I have...various magazines as I mentioned in my blog this morning, ermm, obviously my trusty iPhone and my iPod, cant go anywhere without them, putting earphones in can cure anything, cannot cope with listening to background noise of people chatting shit or even worse, screaming kidsssssss!!!! Deodorant and of course my favourite perfume at the minute,, Calvin Klein CKIN2U.. love it! My spotty umbrella, temperamental English weather and all that fuss.  Not forgetting my favourite Topshop purse that I got in the sale a few weeks ago, only cost me £3, safe to say i was chuffed with that cheeky steal! And last but not least chocolate and crisps which will most likely make me feel sick and I'll regret having them but shameeeee,, they're nice :p... Oh yeah and not forgetting our confirmation forms otherwise we'll be going no where, oops!

Now for the important stuff, like updating my iPhone and iPod with some new albums I've recently got. Some of my favourites are.. We Are The In Crowd - Best Intentions.. not everyone's taste, but they remind me of being about 15 again when I was a little Fall Out Boy/Panic! At the Disco & Paramore fanatic!! I also updated my Arctic Monkeys albums too,, Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not... and the most recent album, Suck It And See... and some others but I'm not gonna bore you all by listing my freaky music taste!

Not to mention transferring millions of photos from my iPod to my laptop so I have loadsa photo space ready for all my Harry Potter photos and general piccas of London :D!!!! Which I'm sure I'll be posting as soon as I get back. No doubt I'll get far too over excited and take photos of every little thing :(!! The first ever time I went to London I thought I'd be brave and take a photo of this massive pigeon (and i mean gigantic, and im soooooo scared of normal size ones never mind this one!) anyway I went in for a close up of Mr Pigeon and BAM!!! he decided to say hiya and come even closer to me!! and the clumsy idiot that I am I literally threw my fave camera and the pigeons face!!!!! (and if you're reading Linzi I'm sure you'll remember my face when I came to show yous the damage!!) :'(!! So ill make sure I keep tight hold of any technology I take with me this time! and stay away from any gigantic birds!

Yeah so once again, I've rambled on about something totally irrelevant and probably bored you all but never mind you're gonna have to put up with me and my babbling,, I have a cheeky little make-up review to put up later on tonight maybe but apart from that you probably won't hear from me until Wednesday unless I do some brief blogs when I'm away...
Ciao cutiessss.....xo

PS,. I mentioned Linzi in this... go check out her fashion blog.. she's fabbbb.... http://linzi-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment